Wednesday, May 23, 2012

[diy] spotted!

i successfully layered 2 diy necklace together and wore them out!
today, i wore 4 diy items out. big score! i usually only make it to 2 or at most 3. 
today i wore 2 diy necklaces, my white diy shorts, and my glitter lady's oxford!

i think i have made enough diys, and wore them out almost everytime i go out, 
i am no longer too weary about people spotting them out. 
instead, i beam each time someone tells me they like my necklace, or that they can spot my diys. 

i wear them out with SO MUCH confidence now!

anyway, thats not the point i want to make.

the point i want to make is that i spotted someone at bugis junction wearing the exact same design necklace (the yellow beaded one) but the white version of it, and i suspect she sort of diy it too because it seems like a headband turned necklace look. she instinctively tried to tidy her necklace when she caught me looking at it.

my mum was giggling when i told her about it.




oh by the way, sneak preview of my new circle over-layered necklace. i will devote a post about it soon.



No comments: