Friday, April 13, 2012

ugly works the power


i am mugging for my exam. 
final mugging for my final exam in my education life... for now.

i must say, 
i have been such a good girl, 
i haven stepped out of my house because i am studying ):
the only times i have gone out, is to attend exam in school.
on the bright side, no shopping for a week!!! 
but, i must admit, i look horribly UGLY!!!

because i dont go out, 
i dont follow my beauty regime, 
i care less about my looks; 
i dont care the fact that i am wearing my mother's clothes,
i dont care i tie up my hair and show off my high forehead in the ugliest ways possible, 
i dont care my room is a mess of books, notes, rough papers, post-its, highlighter, pens...

but come to think of it,
who studies looking pretty for the books to admire their looks?
ugly is the power to mugging! 
smugging!

oh and friday is here again, 
i get to dress up and look pretty again!
i'm happy! 
but i am trying to cut down our dating spendings, 
so we are making our way to hawker centres. awww how sad can this get! 

No comments: