Monday, June 25, 2012

[fashion] bagged bag galore



 a really old bag i bought in probably 2006. be very amazed at how spacious this bag it. all the books and stuff that you see here, i managed to pack them all into this bag. mind ya i even managed to stuff another key pouch, packets of tissue, wet tissue, and a water bottle into this. amazing yeah? my current favourite! totally in love. 

 i really like this bag, and how chic it makes my outfit. but but but.... the sling strap gave way and now i cant bring it out. how sad! i am thinking of a way to mend it. the same thing happened to my 21st birthday pressie from my jc best friends! and worse, the beautiful blue skin peeled! i secretly went to check the price one day when i was out, and realised what a bomb they must have spend buying that for me. awww the quality isnt worth the price! sad!

 my vintage pull and bear mini sling. i bought it in russia because i learnt my lesson the hard way. i was pick pocketed, and i bought this bag so that i sling it across me and hide them under my trench so nobody will get the chance pick me again!


 i have a really bad habit. i change a school bag every time a new semester begins. see how crazy i am over bags! thats why i never buy bags that cost more than 50. here i bought my cheap Agnes B inspired bag. really sturdy good old bag! love it to bits. big enough to stuff all the essentials in and big spacious compartments to keep my key pouch and what not.

 i bought this bag because i so wanted the balenciaga motorcycle bag, but you know being a poor student, i cant afford it, so i made do with this navy mel bag instead. well, it accompanied me all the way through half of russia, what more can i say?

 DIY-ed bag! i changed the colour of this bag so that it looks more fashionable! love it! it stands really well on its own. i like bags like tt.

 fred perry inspired bag. i bought this because it was so cheap, and could fit my files perfectly. such lovely grey colour. and its stripe, i like!

this bag is really really old, so old, i think its probably about 8 years old. i bought this bag in malaysia, orange sorbet. its small enough, but yet big enough to fit all the essentials i need to go to church, that is, on a sunday that i need not teach sunday school. love! but its all so yellow and worn out now, but i still love to carry it once in a blue moon. i love the charm though, i bought it to match the bag. since then, i've been making trips back to their counter to check out their range, but i feel they never really did made bags as good as this. 

my collection of bags doesnt stop at these few. i have others, but they arent really my favourite, so i am not showing you them. 



what bags do you use? how long is your bag's life span before they retire?
(*mine retires really soon, so i never spurge on them, spend less on each, buy more, thats my theory)


No comments: