Tuesday, March 13, 2012

doeful eyes


well, i must admit, 
these few days have been, put it in 1 simple word : BAD. 

well it all started off with receiving my mid term grades which goes descending as i shuffle through the week. 
then, it went on with my plans for the part 1 of my surprise birthday celebration that i planned out so nicely for my boyfriend, it had to flopped and i could only accomplish 1 item out of the list i planned.  then, things had to turn worse by giving my horrid coughs that make me so worried that i will cough all the way through my interview today, but good thing, God bless me, and i did not cough at all during the session. but putting that aside, things just cant seem to get better when i turn in early yesterday in preparation for my interview today, only to wake up to bolting headaches and neck-aches, and a disillusioned mind. well, things got even uglier when i just made a fool out of myself during the interview, i had utterly no idea what was going on, all i wanted to do was : stop, rewind, redo. then, lady luck still wouldn't be graceful on me. i had to slip and slide half way down the escalator in school that faces the gantry, at the peak period where students were coming in while in an attempt to rush down to get my lunch. reward for the day, i broke my shoes and had to act like nothing happened to save my face. 

awww... such awful things happened.

but i must say, i have the sweetest boyfriend that never fails to save his embarrassing girlfriend. he text me after he knew that i fell and said he wanted to get special gate pass just to accompany me through the day to make me feel better. such a sweet darling i have! well, be grateful no matter what. 

No comments: