Thursday, January 10, 2013

[fashion] long flora dress, they say its not my type of fashion, but decided otherwise





this is a piece of flora dress that a church friend gave me because it dint fit her well. i kept it in my wardrobe for such a long time, i never dare wore it out because M would have called me 'ah huay' (flower girl) if he saw me in this. anyway, neither was i a big fan of flora dresses, especially one that drops slightly above the ankle. i never carried them off.

but that fateful day, i decided to wear it out only because i bought a new necklace and wanted to give it a try. so when i stepped out of my room in this, my dad exclaimed: waaa you are going to wear this to work? thats so not you!surprising, i got compliments from my colleagues, my parents, and best of all, from M! i'm so gonna wear it out again tomorrow! 

No comments: